Sheridan Tent & Awning is based in downtown Sheridan, Wyoming — a beautiful western town nestled at the foot of the Bighorn Mountains. Known well for its wide-open spaces, modern hospitality and vibrant ranch culture, Sheridan is a beautiful place to make camp. Maybe that’s why Sheridan Tent’s founders chose to settle down in Sheridan, way back in 1909. In our view, it’s got everything you need — good people, gorgeous views, outdoor adventure and a quality of life we love. Wouldn’t trade it for the world.
Sheridan, Wyoming has won a few awards and accolades over the years — here are just a few over the last two:
- Top 10 True Western Towns – True West
- Best Town for Historic Entertainment, Readers Choice – True West
- Best Place to Live Like an Old West Cowboy – True West Magazine
- #2 Best Place to Live in Wyoming – Homesnacks
- Top Ten True Western Town (#7) – True West Magazine
- Best of the Rockies: Mountain Town – Elevation Outdoors Magazine
- #4 Best Small Town Cultural Scene – USA Today 10Best
- Most Courageous Cities Award – Insurify
- 55 Best Christmas Towns That You Need to Visit This Holiday Season – Country Living
To learn more about Sheridan, Wyoming, where Sheridan Tent & Awning makes beautiful canvas tents, teepees and glamping tents every day, by hand — visit sheridanwyoming.org.