What Makes Our Tents Better
- 110 years making canvas tents out west – we’ve learned a thing or two about what makes a canvas tent sturdy, good looking and easy to use
- Our double-fill grade A 12 and 14 oz. canvas is the tightest weave, naturally water resistant, sturdy and breathable canvas on the market. Polaris, our weather-treated canvas option, has a beautiful color and hand. It’s mold and mildew resistant too, so it’s a great choice if you plan to keep your tent up for extended periods of time.
- Brass YKK no-fail zippers do their job every time.
- Double-sewn seams using high-tensile poly fiber ensures our stiches stay put.
- Our tent and interior steel frame design maximizes useable space and stability.
- Tie-down rope is durable with moderate stretch and easy to knot.
- Sturdy reinforced ridges so your tent won’t tear on a honed log frame (add on).
- Plenty of options, like adding additional small and large windows, to customize your canvas tent exactly as you’d like.
Sheridan Tent Wall Tent Bundle
CANVAS WEIGHT: Your choice of 14oz and 12oz Grade A double fill 100% cotton canvas or Polaris, our weather-treated canvas.
TENT SIZE: Your choice of an 8x10x5 (single support), 10x12x5 (single support), 12x14x5 (single or double support), 14x16x5 (double support) and 16x20x5 (double support)
TENT DESIGN: Includes 5″ stovepipe ring with flap, sod cloth, tie-front door, canvas flap screen window in back with YKK zipper, stakes, ropes and canvas tent bag.
STEEL FRAME : American made frame pipe made of 1 inch steel conduit. Easy assembly.
STEEL ANGLES: American made, welded steel adjustable angles, 3/4 inch round tubing.
ADDITIONAL WALL TENT OPTIONS:
Reinforced ridges with open ends, front door with zipper, front screen door with zipper, back door, additional windows with zippers, 6″ stove pipe ring.
Don’t see what you want? Call us – we build custom canvas tents for customers across the world. Made in the U.S.A. in Sheridan, Wyoming.
Note, if you prefer to source your frame on your own, you may purchase a Sheridan Tent canvas wall tent separately by clicking here and sturdy angles by clicking here.